It’s give your brain a break Friday – BYOC! A whole blog entry ready for the taking….just copy and paste the questions into your blog and answer away. It’s our way of getting to know new and old bloggers a little better! Enjoy!
1. Because I’m going hardcore on Monday to lose my last 15 before vacation I’m curious….what’s the oddest diet you have tried? Or which ones have you tried and were any successful?
• Hmmm I have only officially ever done Weight Watchers….I attended meetings for a while and I do believe this is a diet that works and you can maintain forever and nothing is off limits if you stay in your point range. It worked for me a long time. Because of WW, I know calorie counts and where I should be in a day to lose weight and such so for me it was well worth doing.
I’m pretty sure in the last 10 years I’ve bought a bottle of Hydroxycut and Metabolite but I still have both bottles. I buy them in a fit of desperation and then get too scared to take them so I have no idea if they work!
2. Do you prefer baths or showers?
• Call me crazy but baths. I haven’t taken a shower in years. I take a bath – a big hot one – every morning – no matter if I’m running late or not. It’s my thing for me every day. It’s one thing I won’t give up or compromise on. I made a promise to myself years ago it was one thing I’d do every day for me – because it makes me happy.
And baths are special to me cuz usually I take one every night with the hubby. We don’t even have some big jetted whirlpool or anything. We have a normal tub and we squeeze our chubby bodies into it and sit there – no TV, no radio, no kids and we talk about the day and he holds me, washes my back and sometimes my hair. We usually sit there until the water is cold. It’s my favorite time of the day. So yah, baths!
3. What is your favorite breakfast food?
• Toss up between cinnamon rolls and pop tarts. Yes, people – I’m aware it’s no big mystery why I was overweight.
4. What’s your least favorite word?
• This one is so easy…..it’d be the C word. You know – the one that rhymes with shunt or runt or punt…..um yah….you get the picture right? Call me that and I'll bring out the AK47....just saying.
5. Repeat question…make someone a Superstar for a day! Whose blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you the most this week and why?
* Grace got to me again when she was feeling so down, I’m happy Steph got so many comments on her brother/mother blog and TessieRose’s blog was heartbreaking….I just want you all to be HAPPY….you know, like in CareBear Land. The comments on my compulsive blog all spoke to me….so thank you all for that.
Oh and PS - I'd love to give you all a pic of my tattoo but it photographs bad cuz the ladybugs wind up my foot onto my ankle and I can't get them all and the pics don't do it justice...and I'm weird and am afraid you'll all secretly think it looks terrible cuz of how it photographs but feel obligated to tell me it's cute. You'll have to see it in person in Chicago - with all the other ones!