To help everyone get to know each other better before the event, they’ve put out a survey for all of us to answer and these are my answers!
1. How did you pick your blog name?
I was reading a book my Martha Beck where she talks about inner demons and getting rid of them. She says in order to expel our inner lizards, we have to give them a name and a personality…so I named mine Drazil. Drazil is the word lizard backwards. Also, when I initially started blogging, I followed many lap band blogs and everyone named their lap band. I didn’t have a lap band – I had 15 extra pounds on me – so I named that Sheniqua. And so was born – It’s Just Me, Drazil & Sheniqua.
2. When did you start blogging? I started blogged in January of 2010 .
3. Theme of blog (weight loss, family, circus clowns, sci-fi, erotica, fly fishing, doll collecting, star wars, etc)
Um – have you seen my side bar lately? My blog is mostly about Explosive Man blowing up my life, Skittles, gumdrops, Care Bears and Mountain Dew. Rambo’s prison world, my two daughters, Drazil’s asshole reputation, and Sheniqua’s staying power. And my bestie Jenny.
I don’t talk about NUSSING else except Chinese naked massages. And poop. And tours to sex shops. And whootenanny shaving. Sometimes I even talk about inner demons and working out and eating right – shocker I know.
4. Did you go to BOOBs 2010? You bet your skinny asses I did. I even remember all of it.
5. When were you banded?
Every time I hear this question I think of putting tiny rubber bands around calves balls when I lived on a farm. For realz. They do that. Eat your heart out PETA.
I wasn’t banded. I wish I was banded. Because in Chicago I eat all the food off everyone else’s plates cuz you all eat like little birdies. Dammit.
6. How much have you lost? I lost about 65 lbs since I started my weight loss journey.
7. What are you most looking forward to at BOOBs?
A hotel room with a toilet I don’t have to clean. No schedules, appointments, worries or cares. Laughter, love and familiar faces. Another weekend of memories I’ll never forget.
8. What/who do you hope to find/see/accomplish at BOOBs 2011?
Is it wrong to put that I hope to find a 42 inch c*ck here? Okay wait. I have a real answer.
I’m going to my first drag queen show. And wherever we’re eating has meat on sticks or swords or something and that’s a first for me too. I hope to see every damn person on the BOOBs list too – fo sho.
9. Children? Pets? I have 2
10. Who is your roomie?
I don’t have roomies. I have cuddle bunnies. They are Jenny, my bestie and Carmen, my sister from another mister. We’re all gonna share one bed even though there are two in the room. The other bed is where my shoes will sleep.
11. What day do you arrive? I arrive on Thursday.
12. What airport/flight/time?
This chick doesn’t fly – except in my own head. Jenny and I are driving in – with a truckload of AMAZING swag for the attendees!!! WHOOP WHOOP!
13. What events are you signed up for? The drag show. I’m slated to perform at 11pm.
I’m a mother with three jobs and two kids. What the hell is a hobby? I suppose it’s blogging. pretending to care what other people think, avoiding my mother-in-laws phone calls, Harley-riding, farting gumdrops, bathing in Skittles, snorting Mountain Dew and seeing how many Twix I can eat in one day before I get sick.
I’m pretty sure bathing in Skittles is a career isn’t it? In real life, I work one full time job and two part time jobs and in all three I do Accounting. Balancing to the penny is damn near orgasmic if you ask me.
16. Single? Married? In a relationship? Married and in a relationship. With the same person.
17. Your birthday month? October. Feel free to bring any pre-birthday gifts to Chicago. I shall accept.
18. What do you want other BOOBs to know about you?
Shitballs. Um – that even though I have a can’t seem to type the whole word f*ck in my blog – in real life I can drop it like a truck driver and even put it in between words like for example: unf*ckingbelievable. You like?
Other than that – you should know that I’m way more scared and nervous than you could ever be. And that I love you – before I even meet you. Oh and I’ll probably do the ugly cry when I meet you AND when I say goodbye to you. I promise not to drip snot on you…if I can help it. Just in case – bring some tissue. Mmkkaayy?