Yup, Bring Your Own Crazy returns! It is 5 little questions you can answer in your own blog to give your blogging brain a break and to get to know each other better.
Copy, paste and enjoy!
Let’s do a holiday/new year themed BYOC today!
1. How do you feel about NY resolutions? Do you make them? Do you forget about them quickly? Do they help you?
• I make them every year. Not resolutions exactly, but goals. I keep them in my planner so I literally have to look at them every day. I think it helps.
No matter what – NY’s goals are like a license to make a pretty list on pretty paper with a pretty pen….so there’s no way I’m not participating. Just call me a list whore. Or a Sharpie whore. Or a pretty paper whore. Oh fine – just go with all-around whore.
2. Did you put up a Christmas tree? How many? Is it still up?
• I did put up a tree. One in the living room – and the theme was PINK. Pink ornaments and lights and the topper was a zebra Santa-like hat with pink fur on it with a pink tree skirt underneath. We also had a tree on our front porch. And each of our girls had a tiny one in their rooms.
• Sadly – every one of them is still up. I normally take it down the day after Cmas but this year I’ve been too busy. I hope to have them down this weekend.
3. How many total Christmases did you choose to
Six. I’m getting hives just remembering.
4. What are you most looking forward to this year?
Summer! No school for my kiddos!
We have some mini-family-vacations planned this summer but actually I’d have to say I’m most looking forward to the annual BOOBs blogger/lap band event in Chicago in September!
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland this week.
Real life has been exciting because of the gluten-free stuff I’m learning and researching and doing. I’m actually proud of myself! I’ve received so many comments and emails and testimonials in real life that it inspires me to keep going.
In blogland, I’m noticing a re-surge of bloggers who may have stopped for a bit and that’s always nice to reconnect. I’ve been following some new people too which I love. January in blogland is an exciting time….and I hope it continues.
Peace out, Skittles!