It’s Friiiiidddaayyy! That means it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! A little ditty you can participate in on Fridays to get to know your fellow blogger better and to give your blogging brain a break. Copy and paste to your own blog and ENJOY!!
Special thanks goes out to my fellow Jedi Kittens – Linda and Stef – for supplying me with every single question this week!
No theme today – just massively random!
1. Do you have a favorite traditional “birthday meal”? If yes – what is it and what is the meaning behind it?
I don’t have a “certain” meal but there is a definite meal tradition in our house. Meaning if it’s your birthday you pick the meal. If it’s your favorite or second favorite or whatever – doesn’t matter – what matters is your right to pick with no complaints allowed from others. Ha!
2. If you’ve lost weight, has your style changed since you lost weight? Or what's your dream purchase when you do lose weight/hit goal?
I remember the biggest change for me was right after I hit goal and had my tummy tuck. It wasn’t a certain item of clothing – but instead that I began to actually tuck in my shirts for the first time in like forever. It was really hard for me to stop buying things bigger – so as to hide things.
My mother and sister constantly yelled at me that I was wearing stuff too big and I just couldn’t see it…because it was so comfortable to me. I don’t really have any goal clothing. If I like it – I wear it…unless I look like a complete elephant in it.
I draw the line at elephant.
3. Pick one question of the following two to answer: Who is your favorite Muppet and why? Or who is your favorite Smurf and why?
Screw it – I’m answering both. What’s the smurf’s name that eats all the time and never ever gets fat? He’s constantly baking and making those cute cupcakes and never once does he so much as gain an ounce. That’s MY smurf.
And of course I love Miss Piggy for believing that she is the most beautiful, wanted sex symbol on this Earth and for never giving up on trying to land Kermit BUT I also really love the little shrimp that never talks and Mr. Beaker. Or wait – is Mr. Beaker the name of the shrimp? I can’t remember.
4. When you buy a lotion or after bath spray or body spray or candle (not perfume) – what’s the “flavor” you always find yourself loving the most?
For me – it’s always vanilla-y…like sugar cookies or cupcakes. If it’s not that, then it’s clean cotton – fresh from the dryer smell. Two faves – fo sho.
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.
Real life is - meh…fine. I really can’t even think of another word to describe it. Gluten-free is going well diet-wise.
Blogland is still good – many people sticking to diets and workouts and life goals so that is inspiring.
Have a great weekend Skittles!