I never claimed to be a leader. I’m a follower.
Could be because I’m lazy but who knows.
Anywhoozle…what I’m getting at is that I too, will be posting some New Year goals, resolutions and plans that are most probably unattainable for me BUT I love lists – so I can’t help it.
Here we go:
1. Give a gluten-free diet a full 30 days. (as a possible prevention to my migraines)
2. Schedule monthly girls or couples nights.
3. Research meditation
4. Be proactive – not reactive – in my health.
5. One night a week = family night
6. No TV on during supper.
7. Research & possibly begin couponing
8. Continue using Dave Ramsey’s plan
9. Date night 1 or 2 times a month
10. Complete a fitness race of some type
11. Continue blogging.
12. Plan weekly meals – shop accordingly.
13. Give allowances – teach to spend/save/donate
14. Be less judgemental. Try to walk in other’s shoes.
15. Practice self-love.
Voila! That's my list!