1. When you're sick - what comforts you?
* I asked this because me and my kids have been sick this week and it's been interesting seeing what makes each of my girls feel better.
For me - it's Rambo. Right smack next to me. Or making me chicken noodle soup. And baths. Lots of baths.
2. How attached to your cell phone are you?
* Not very. Try not to laugh at me but I JUST started texting probably less than a year ago. I used to never even turn it on. I do not take it to bed with me. I often miss calls and texts. A lot of people give me crap about how it's not worth calling me because I'll never pick up...and they're right.
3. What brand, color and kind of sneaker do you own to work out in? Why? Do you get a custom fit or just pick one off the shelf?
Okay - I had New Balance shoes that were orange. I had them custom fitted for my feet. They immediately felt amazing and I've had them forever.
However, I have just bought Brooks Ravenna's LITERALLY based on the color. The reviews from runners on them were fantastic so I figured they'd be good. And they are. I love them though I have only walked in them so far.
Did you know that that you are supposed to buy 1/2 size up because as your feet warm up - they swell? Custom fitting taught me that so it was worth it.
4. Do you ever wish you'd picked a different name for your blog and why?
I actually do. *Most* days I'm happy with it except the name of my blog says NOTHING about me. If you just read the title, you would never know what it is about. You have to read my "about me" section to figure it out...so that's annoying in my opinion. I should have used a title with the words sparkle and glitter in it but that's soley based on how pretty of a blog header it would have made. 99% of the time I love my blog title - simply based on the fact that my best friend designed it for me.
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Real life has been filled with donkey farts. LIKE SUCK ASS. Because my girlies have been sick and are now on antibiotics. Here's hoping they are on the mend.
I am slightly stressed in the fact that I have a huge government report due on April 1st when I originally thought it wasn't due until April 30th. UGH
Oh and look - I got my nails done...still obsessed with an accent nail. I chose a lime green for St. Patrick's Day! The brownish color is OPI's "You don't know Jacques".
Blog land is fun, fun, fun because it seems like I'm finding fun, new blogs every day and I love that!
That's it! Have a good weekend Skittles! And don't forget to link up below if you participate in BYOC!