It's Friday my lovely Skittles...so it's time for ^^^^^BYOC^^^^. (Copy and save the BYOC button above and put it above your very own BYOC post!)
BYOC is 5 little questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Come join us & enjoy!!
1. Tell me about your first childhood home that you remember.
* The first home I remember is definitely not the first home we lived in. It was a farm. Not a milking cows noon and night kind of farm but a beef cow and pig farm. I loved it. We spent our days outside in the barns climbing on hay and swinging from ropes we shouldn't have or up to our knees in the creeks we knew like the backs of our hands. We worked our asses off but had fun doing it. I even remember castration day (ack!) and helping calves and piglets be born....and it's still the reason why one of my favorite smells is fresh cut hay. Every house I've ever lived in was in one town. Born here, lived here all my life. Podunk. Population less than 1000.
2. What is hands down your favorite color on this Earth?
Yes...I've definitely asked this before but it's a fun question so we're gonna answer it again. PLUS - I renewed my love of my favorite color during the week by finding it in a Coach purse. OMFG.
It's TEAL!!!! I may or may now own both of these...as soon as they arrive on my doorstep.
3. What kind of hair do you prefer on your significant other? Or what kind of hair is a turn on to you?
This is a funny question to answer...mostly because even just 10 years ago my answer would have been different. Rambo currently shaves his whole head with a razor...until it's smooth and even shiny. And? I love it. I find myself picking out the guys with no hair/shaved heads. There is something ultra tough and manly about it to me. I'm not into suit and tie guys...since I work with them all day long. I'm into my shaved head tattooed up husband in his black BDUs. That being said - I've been known to also fall in love with celebrities like the biker guys on Sons of Anarchy with long hair and big muscles and LEATHER cuts.
4. Now that it's summer...do you mow your lawn or does someone else? How long does it take you? Do you hate or love doing it?
I don't mow our lawn. I'm not even sure where the keys are to the mower and have no idea how to run it. (I should learn...women's lib and all.) Rambo has just always done it since we moved here and got a rider. At our old house we had to push mow it and I loved loved loved doing that. I'd do it all the time. Loved the smell, the exercise, and how it looked freshly mowed. But now - my part is to take care of the landscaping and weedwack sometimes. It takes Rambo about an hour to mow.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week.
Hmmm - no...wait. First I gotta show you my all done Harley vest since I promised you guys that.
Okay - now to summarize my week. I discovered a new shopping addiction and it's all Jenny's fault. That's all I'm going to say about that. My week at work flew by other than my wanting to shank my co-worker Martha Stewart to death with an expensive butter knife. I did a shitload of landscaping with Rambo and that makes me super happy And best of all? I think it's going to rain and where I live it's damn near a drought so Ima gonna do the rain dance all night long!
Have a SAFE holiday weekend!!!